Today we Praise God for 4 years of Celebrate Recovery Ministry here at Trinity Baptist Church. When we launched this ministry God gave us this verse, Jude 1:22 “And of some have compassion, making a difference.”
So with God’s leading, our church stepped out by faith to launch this new ministry, in which compassion is the heartbeat. Celebrate Recovery is a Christ centered 12-step program where people can receive freedom from their hurts, habits, and hangups through the life changing power of Jesus Christ.
How can you get involved?
1. Pray: Pray for our CR team and for the meetings on Thursday nights.
2. Volunteer: Join the CR team!
3. Come get help: This ministry is much more than alcohol and drug recovery. This is a community where you can find true healing and help for your life. Through lessons, testimonies, and groups you will find a place where God can speak to the most sincere needs of your heart.
Celebrate Recovery Meets Thursdays at 6:30pm in the Family Life Center
Anchor-Trinity Young Adults
Aloha-It’s a Luau! Join us on Saturday, February 25th in the church gym at 5:00 PM. Hawaiian food,
chocolate fountain, fun & fellowship.
Healing from your grief is not easy. We want to help you on your journey toward recovery. Weekly Grief support group starts back on Thursday, March 2nd 5:45 PM in the Couples Connection. Sign-up online at griefshare.com
Smoky Mountain Jubilee
Leconte Center Pigeon Forge, TN
Dr. Ralph Sexton, Dr. Joe Arthur & Pastor CT Townsend will be all preaching, special music including the Primitive Quartet and the TBC Jubilee Choir.
More information can be found at smokymountainjubilee.com
If you plan to attend would you help us get a headcount by registering. It is completely free we just need to know how many people to prepare for.
• 8:00 AM Morning Worship
• 9:30 AM Sunday School
• 10:30 AM Morning Worship
• 6:30 PM Choir & Media Rehearsal
• 10:00 AM Morning Worship – Heritage Keepers
• 12:00 PM Heritage Keepers Lunch
• 5:30 PM Family Meal
• 6:30 PM Midweek Worship
• 6:30 PM Ladies Bible Study
• 6:30 PM Men’s Bible Study
• 6:30 PM Celebrate Recovery
Thank you for the calls, cards and texts while I have been in the hospital and during my recovery. A large portion of our heart remains up there and we still worship with you via the internet. God has great things in store for you under Pastor Winston’s leadership. We miss you guys.
~ Rusty Brown
Thank you all for your prayers and texts during my recent procedure. Thank you especially for the beautiful flowers! We are so blessed to call Trinity our home and appreciate each and everyone of you.
~ Tracy Smith
Missionaries for February
• Phyllis Newby – Haiti email@example.com
• Joann Woody -Prisons- USA – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mountain Area Pregnancy Support – Asheville – www.my pregnancy.com
• Toru Marshall – Cuba/International email@example.com
• Tim Meyer – Australia – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Roloff Home – USA – email@example.com
Our church family has compiled many recipes to share this cookbook with you, from our kitchens to your home!
All proceeds go back into the Ladies Ministry of Trinity Baptist Church.
Launch Kids’ Ministry
Trinity Kids’ Church Sundays at 10:30 AM in the lower level, for grades K4-5th.
Trinity Kids’ Launch Wednesdays in the lower level of the Student Building, drop-off starting 6:15 PM.
6th – 12th Grade meet Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in the Student Building.
Heritage Keepers—If you are 55+, please join us on Wednesday at 10:00 AM in the Sanctuary for a message from our Pastor Emeritus Ralph Sexton. After service we will go to the Family Life Center for a light lunch and fellowship.
Ladies Ministry— Thursday Evening Bible Study – 6:30 PM Tuesdays in the Student Building.
Men’s Ministry Thursday Evening Bible Study – 6:30 PM in the main sanctuary.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ centered 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain, or addiction of any kind. CR meets Thursdays at 6:30 PM in the Family Life Center..
New Members Sunday School Class -If you are interested in joining TBC, join us on Sundays at 9:30 AM in Modular