We are so excited for you to be a part of our church family. The Lord is working among His people and there is a desire more than ever to love Him, serve Him, and learn more about Him.
God gives us all different talents and it is important for each of us to grow in the Lord and ask Him to show us what He would like for us to do for Him. The Lord wants us to learn, grow, and share His message to others while reaching out to those who need love, encouragement, and fellowship along the way. It takes all of us in one mind and one accord for Him to use us as a vessel for Him. EVERYONE is important.
Ladies Bible Study:
Times and dates vary, please follow the calendar
Events to look forward to:
Ladies Bible Study with Ms Debbie Browning Thursdays at 6:00 PM
- Various Sunday School Classes -9:30 am weekly. *See Mrs Pam or a pastor to help find a fit for you.
- Bible Studies
- Annual Ladies Conference
- Missions Trips
- Secret Sister Exchange
- Anna’s Heart Ministry (Ministry to our widows). *See the Calendar for more info
- Healing Hearts Through Christ (Ministry to single moms)
- Strength For Living (Ministry to long term patients)
- Heart for Home (Ministry to all mothers)
- Yard Sales
- Prayer Groups
Activities on and off campus throughout the year- see calendar